If due to any reason you wish to uninstall Quick Heal, follow the below given steps:
• Click Uninstall Quick Heal from Start-Programs-Quick Heal group.
• Quick Heal Uninstaller will prompt for the deletion of Reports. If you wish to reinstall Quick Heal after some time then you can uncheck Remove Report Files. Otherwise proceed by pressing OK.
• Uninstaller at last will prompt you to restart your system for changes to take effect
1. Before proceeding with uninstallation, please ensure that all programs are closed.
2. Uninstalling Quick Heal under Windows NT/2000/XP operating system requires administrative privilege.